[VoiceOps] Canadian TF termination

Ivan Kovacevic ivan.kovacevic at startelecom.ca
Fri Jan 23 15:03:48 EST 2015

Calvin

This is exactly how it works. ANI doesn't matter (although some IVRs also
have application based ANI filters)

We work with contact centres on both sides of the border, who often
transfer to TFNs, and we had to hard code trunks for specific TFNs as there
are also US based numbers that do not take traffic from Canadian trunks.

It is a pain in the ...