[VoiceOps] Impulse hits out of Sprint PCS to WI

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Sun Jan 25 23:39:13 EST 2015

That or the call volume was different this time around and you where not
hitting the trunks with the issue.  I¹ve had similar issues and have had
to trace it back to the cic on the isup trunk.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / carlos at race.com / http://www.race.com
<http://www.race.com/>