[VoiceOps] No RTP stream during 183 w/SDP via Peerless?

April Jones april at teliax.com
Wed Jun 3 15:02:41 EDT 2015

I'm out of the media stream on the calls. The customer reports no RTP
whatsoever (sounds like it's being misrouted or not otherwise arriving...)
SDP on 183 is always missing the a=sendrecv attrib. RFC is kind of unclear
of whether sendrecv is necessary, but it feels like sendrecv is assumed. Is
that correct? FWIW, CPE SDP in INVITE has a=sendrecv, the attrib is only
missing on the 183.