[VoiceOps] Wholesale Orig Provider with Low DID MRC and LNP Fees

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Jun 19 15:06:41 EDT 2015

On 06/19/2015 02:41 PM, Ryan Finnesey wrote:

> I have found that a lot of providers  don't really want to be in the
> wholesale business.

Well, I don't know -- I can't really argue with this anecdotal
observation. Maybe it's statistically-quantitatively true.

What I can say is that we wouldn't have a business model or a successful
software product for wholesale ITSP operators if wholesale were not a
popular business.

-- Alex

303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)