[VoiceOps] Landline SMS

Stappenbeck, Mark MStappenbeck at allworx.com
Thu Mar 12 12:33:01 EDT 2015

I have been speaking with the folks at Ten Digit Communications.
You could email jt.ambrosi at tendigittext.com.
I would be interested to see what they might be able to do.

Mark S

Mark Stappenbeck
Senior Manager, Business Development - Allworx | Windstream
245 East Main Street | Rochester, NY 14604
mstappenbeck at allworx.com | windstreambusiness.com