[VoiceOps] Grandstream FXS Gateways

Victor Breen victor at impulse.net
Mon Mar 16 15:06:05 EDT 2015

Colton,

You're in luck, sort of. There is a PCG but the SPA 8000 is pretty much like all the other generic Linksys SPA devices so you won't find any super specific help from BSoft on it. Main differences are # of ports and the addition of the trunk feature compared to the basic 1 or 2 line ATAs. I recommend logging into the ATA as "admin" and download the raw XML with the default config, then make some changes you're interested in and download a new copy of the XML, then diff them. There's also a bunch of dynamic cruft you can trim out of the configs, like the current time. For some reason, that stuff is exposed in the downloaded XML.

One more pointer I can offer is the indexing of trunks 1,2,3,4 are actually in the XML as 9,10,11,12 because the physical line ports are referenced with indexes 1-8 already.

PCG is here:

http://xchange.broadsoft.com/php/xchange/system/files/Interop/PartnerConfigurationGuides/PartnerConfigGuide_Cisco-Linksys_Voice_Adapters_and_Routers.pdf

Good luck!

--