[VoiceOps] Audiocodes MP202B fax-to-https ATA

Shripal Daphtary shripald at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 20:07:48 EDT 2015

We use this product for our fax solution and it works near flawlessly. We haven't had any complaints about large faxes so I can talk to that specifically. We also use it with a third-party fax provider who ships us the units. I'm not sure if they use a specific firmware.

I know faxback also utilizes this product with great success.

Shripal