[VoiceOps] Grandstream FXS Gateways

Marco Raimo mraimo at media5corp.com
Tue Mar 17 10:05:39 EDT 2015

Hi Colton,

Saw your post on FXS gateways. Feel free to contact me with your particular application and business needs. This is by far our specialty.
The Mediatrix line of voip ATAs and Gateways are #1 in quality and durability. Broadsoft DMS certified and the defacto device for many international Voip-providers. Bets QoS and Fax support, even Cisco and SAdtran have re-sold our devices in markets they can't compete in.

We are based in North America and devices are made here.

When it comes to grandtsream we are a known for better quality especially for PDSTN and Fax support and with our 3 yr std HW warranty the product is on a different level of quality.

Call me anytime if you wish to discuss or even evaluate a unit free of charge as part of our Broadworks demo program.

Kind Regards,

Marco Raimo
Media5 Corporation
T: + 1 877-438-8647 ext 5440
www.media5corp.com<http://www.media5corp.com/>  I  mraimo at media5corp.com
Ce courriel pourrait contenir des informations confidentielles qui font l'objet d'un privilège juridique. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire visé du présent message, SVP supprimez ce courriel et détruisez toutes les copies.
This e-mail may contain confidential information which may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.