[VoiceOps] Grandstream FXS Gateways

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:57:17 EDT 2015

Just got a pict off list they are wall mountable:
http://pebbles.provu.co.uk/~tim/spa_8000_bottom.jpg

 Should we be concerned that cisco hasn't release a firmware update for
these devices since 30-JUL-2013? Is the firmware just that stable that
there is no need? Like a mentioned I am worried Cisco is going to EOL their
small business line of VoIP products. Distributors have been saying this
for a while, but is there any truth to it?