[VoiceOps] What is your favorite line of IP Phones and Why?

Nick Olsen nick at flhsi.com
Thu Mar 26 13:25:21 EDT 2015

Colton,

 Never had a reason to contact yealink support. So can't comment on that.
Like I said, Solid product however. I guess just the fact that I've never
had to contact them stands out. Oh, One annoying point. Most of their
"Help" bullet points in the config are completely useless. For instance.
They'll be an option that says something like "SIP Server Type" with a drop
down option. The little help button next to it just says "Set SIP Server
Type". Instead of giving a description of what the setting actually does.

 Haven't touched the VVX series just because I haven't had time to play
with it yet.

 The GXP2140 I have sitting on my desk did NOT come with an attendant
console. Ran just under 100 bucks from Steakwave. I would never use a Paper
Based attendant console.

 Nick Olsen
Network Operations  (855) FLSPEED  x106