[VoiceOps] What is your favorite line of IP Phones and Why?

Kumudu Suriyaarachchi ksuriyaarachchi at alteva.com
Fri Mar 27 14:33:24 EDT 2015

My vote goes to Polycom. Unlike cisco Polycom were designed for SIP.
Although the Sound Point range is not appealing to the eye the performance has been solid.
The models IP550 and IP650 are the favorites.
In the VVX range 500 and 600 are still maturing.
Broadsoft features are much easier to deploy on Polycom phones.
Provisioning is seamless if you are using Broadsoft DMS as well.

I gave up testing Yealink in 2011 because of their poor support.

Kumudu Suriyaarachchi
Sr. Systems Engineer
 P 484.534.4427

ksuriyaarachchi at alteva.c<mailto:ksuriyaarachchi at alteva.c>om