[VoiceOps] 2015 Softswitch

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 09:00:24 EST 2015

Yes, I have taken a look at Enswitch by Integrics. Looks like
a solid platform, but a little concerned about the user interface and
overall design of the platform. Its not as polished as I would like it to
be, but overall seems nice. For the price it seems like an awesome system.
I don't like the tough of Asterisk being the core of the product.

So far based on recommendations I see Broadsoft, Metaswitch, NetSapiens,
and Enswitch by Integrics as options. I am going to throw out 2600hz as a
platform that might evolve into a solution to use, but its not there yet.

Besides these 5, are there any other recommendations?