[VoiceOps] 2015 Softswitch

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 10:04:12 EST 2015

Let me rephrase. After reading so much on why Freeswitch was developed in
the first place, I consider Freeswitch to be a more powerful and better
media engine than what Asterisk is. So its not that I object to opensource
in general, I just think moving forward that if building a communications
application I would think that Freeswitch is a better option that Asterisk.

I might be asking for a lot, but consumers expect a lot as well. I did not
say the cheapest price point available. I want a licensing model that is
not restrictive like Broadsoft.