[VoiceOps] 2015 Softswitch

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Nov 3 17:27:08 EST 2015

On 11/02/2015 06:01 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:

> Oh dear. There's not really much I can say about it publicly without
> pissing off people who know how to Google list archives. Feel free to
> e-mail me off-list.

I belatedly realised that this comes off as though I have a grudge to
bear against 2600 Hz or Kazoo, and wanted to clarify that this is not
the case!

This formulation was meant to convey that there's not much I can say
about Kazoo without reference to concrete implementation details that
would be thought unseemly to post into a publicly archived forum.

-- Alex

303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)