[VoiceOps] Homer vs VoIPMonitor

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Fri Nov 20 13:32:43 EST 2015

Jumping on the VoIPmonitor bandwagon here; they've been more
responsive than the average vendor to new feature requests. A
memorable interaction went something like this:

Voxox: "We'd like voipmon to do X." (e.g. process RTCP-XR and SIP
PUBLISH reports from Polycom, or analyze a proprietary codec)

VoIPMon: "We've had that on our roadmap for a while. Now that a
customer (you) has requested X it will be moved to the top of our todo
list. We're having a meeting today about upcoming priorities, and will
follow up with you tomorrow with a timeline for the feature"

Hard to beat that.

Regards,

Calvin Ellison
Voice Services Engineer