[VoiceOps] Preventing random SIP connections to handsets

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Fri Nov 20 15:37:43 EST 2015

We have a Calix ONT in our lab that is ‘on the internet’ for its voice VLAN.   It gets rogue INVITES and rings constantly (every 5-10 seconds).   Makes for a nice honeypot, source IPs go right into the ACL on the firewall

—

Matthew Crocker
President - Crocker Communications, Inc.
Managing Partner - Crocker Telecommunications, LLC
E: matthew at corp.crocker.com
E: matthew at crocker.com