[VoiceOps] Wholesale MMS Providers

Jared Geiger jared at compuwizz.net
Tue Nov 24 19:39:46 EST 2015

Just a sidenote. The original poster asked what the protocol is called for
MMS. For person to person MMS, it is the MM4 protocol. For application to
person, it is the MM7 protocol.

In actuality it is just SMTP Mail. The protocol comes into play with
message size, encoding, attachment size, etc.

~Jared Geiger