[VoiceOps] SIP return message on misdials - 487 or 500/503 or ?

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 12:19:51 EDT 2015

Thanks for the replies.

On the cause 41 I get a 503 which matches up.

Getting cause 63 back for the ones where I see SIP 500 Internal Server
Failure which is default behavior.

 I guess I'm good then, just wish I wouldn't see 5xx level for
mis-dials. Yes, the numbers are valid E164 formatted numbers for US
which the provider wants to see in that format.   I can't call these
numbers from other sytems either so they are indeed bad, un-allocated
numbers.

Thanks, Erick