[VoiceOps] WiFi SIP phones recommendations

Shripal Daphtary shripald at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 13:05:48 EDT 2015

Hello All,

I'm looking to implement 6-10 WIFI phones for a 3 floor restaurant using
unifi AP-PRO's.  i'm not sure if they are using zero handoff on the AP's,
but i'm sure they can implement, if they need to.

 I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a good (and simple)
SIP Wifi hadsets.  we wanted to use a yealink w52, but because the
repeaters only support one base, it wont work for this implementation.

Customer is coming off a call manager with Cisco 7925s, which are really
solid, but we can't support them.

Thx
Shri