[VoiceOps] FL/OSS version of POLQA Perceptual Objective Listening Quality Assessment, also known as ITU-T Rec. P.863

Gavin Henry ghenry at suretec.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 03:45:19 EDT 2016

Morning all,

Has anyone come across an open source licensed implementation of this using:

http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-P.Imp863/en <- Source code here but
offered in PDF format
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/POLQA
http://www.polqa.info/

We're looking to deploy little cpe nodes like the RIPE probes that
place calls, measure POLQA and post the results to our API. Or just do
it in the core on those calls...but want to have CPE side call
generation for stats. Ideally we would run this on our Homer SIP
Capture cluster too via a module.

Thanks.

--
Kind Regards,