[VoiceOps] Virtualized SBC

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 11:02:58 EDT 2016

In the early days of using the word "cloud," I ran into a seller of such
things who was trying to explain it to me as if I was new to computing.  I
said, "Yeah, I get it, just like when I used to admin a System/36 and
customers would pay for their compute time and storage.  Of course, I'm
old, and he'd never heard of a System/36.

Why did the PC revolution happen at all, I often wonder.