[VoiceOps] Virtualized SBC

Brandon Buckner brandon at kamikos.com
Fri Apr 8 12:54:13 EDT 2016

I've run the Sonus SWe in a lab environment and it works quite well. Everything is exactly the same as the SBC5/7xxx platform minus the hardware specific pieces (like reboot commands). It does not have transcoding ability, however, and we have a requirement to do a lot of that with our SBCs. So if you can get by without needing to do transcoding at that point in your network, it can work well.