[VoiceOps] Recommendations for high-cps SS7 OC-X gear?

Kidd Filby kiddfilby at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 14:33:09 EDT 2016

I agree.  A distributed Architecture, geographically dispersed, is the best
design for what is being asked of.  The only issue I would see with the
Sonus deployment is they are very expensive.  MetaSwitch would be able to
handle this load, as far as I know.  Probably not as expensive as Sonus
but... not free either.

There are other options as well.  Some would be checking out Squire,
GenBand and AudioCodes.  Each of these vendors brings good things to the
table and I believe they could all handle the BH traffic you are looking at.

Kidd

Kidd Filby
661.557.5640 (C)
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kiddfilby