[VoiceOps] SS7

Kidd Filby kiddfilby at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 13:15:05 EDT 2016

It is now possible to do it.  I'm not sure when it started but, I know
PB/SBC/ATT in CA. offered me SS7 connectivity many years ago.  I'm pretty
sure all of the Baby Bells now offer the service.  I am sure SNET does as
well.  Now the choice is up to you if you want them to see all of your
PSTN-bound traffic.  The technology still holds true that your SS7 provider
is all or nothing.  You can't have multiple SS7 providers yet.

Kidd