[VoiceOps] AT&T / Onvoy / Vonage call routing screwup after LNP

Oren Yehezkely orenyny at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 09:16:37 EST 2016

Had similar experiences, but with different vendor.
I would try to open a ticket with ATT to fix their routing. I know, it
won't be easy.
I would also try to speak with Vonage. I wouldn't have the customer
disconnect before calls are flowing correctly.
If this doesn't work, and you wait another day or two with no results, I
may try to port the numbers away from convoy.

Interested to know how you solved it...
Good luck.