[VoiceOps] Recommended Website/IP monitoring tool

Graham Freeman graham at nerdventures.com
Thu Feb 11 19:48:39 EST 2016

Yep, I've considered it.   Doing so would certainly open some more
remote-management doors.  It's just a layer of complexity that I haven't
tackled yet.   (My managed-networks business is just me and some occasional
help from a small number of contractors.)  A unique reverse SSH tunnel to a
unique bastion host per customer delivers the connectivity and security
that I need.

Graham Freeman, Principal Nerd
NerdVentures.com <https://nerdventures.com/>
+1-510-898-6772