[VoiceOps] Recommended Website/IP monitoring tool

Pete Mundy pete at fiberphone.co.nz
Thu Feb 11 21:43:22 EST 2016

I can recommend uptimerobot.com. I tried their free-tier service after an earlier recommendation which was either on this list or NANOG; I forget which. The service has been very reliable other than a few blips with IPv6 to some local hosts (we're down in New Zealand and it's likely related to local ISP's IPv6 routing rather than UptimeRobot's).

Can't beat the price either. We're monitoring I think around 25 services across various hosts and thus-far haven't needed to upgrade to the paid level. So maybe I can pay it forward with a recommendation instead! :)

Pete