[VoiceOps] Recommended Website/IP monitoring tool

Pete Mundy pete at fiberphone.co.nz
Thu Feb 11 21:48:39 EST 2016

Yep! :)

We used the controllable built-in LED to flash out the pi's IP(v4) address so our engineers can discover it and connect to it across the LAN without needing any sort of display.

We also used to have it 'speak' it's IP address out the earphones port (using espeak), but ended up turning that off when we designed the cases blocking access to non-eth/pwr ports.

Pete