[VoiceOps] Opinions on best iPhone SIP client?

Jared Geiger jared at compuwizz.net
Thu Feb 18 14:22:53 EST 2016

Hi Chris,

My two favorites are the Bria client and the Media5 client. Battery life
will go down though if running the apps all the time in the background. I
also try and use g722 codec as much as possible because it uses less
bandwidth than ulaw and has a better audio quality than ulaw or g729. It
also seems to cover up lost packets better. If people won't be accepting
calls on the cellular network, then that is not a problem.

~Jared