[VoiceOps] VocalData/Tekelec/Genband T6000/M6 hardware available

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Mon Jan 4 13:43:15 EST 2016

Hello everyone.

 I just issued a shutdown on my M6 call agents pulling the switch out of production.   I have 4 Intel servers (2 SBCs, 2 DTMF/Media) and a conference bridge available to anyone that is still operating the platform.   Free to a good home, you only need to pay for shipping & handling.   If you want to drive to Springfield Mass you can pick them up and get them for $0.    Front door warrantee (warrantee ends when you exit my building…)  They have been up and running for years without issue.

First come first serve, if you want them send me an email.

Thanks

-Matt

—

Matthew Crocker
President - Crocker Communications, Inc.
Managing Partner - Crocker Telecommunications, LLC
E: matthew at corp.crocker.com
E: matthew at crocker.com