[VoiceOps] Need Mexico Termination

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Wed Jan 27 21:53:24 EST 2016

Jared -- You are da man. I did not know this, and clearly my customer
didn't either. Thanks!

Adding a "1" between the country code (52) and the prefix (55) solved
everything.

Thanks for the private offers of connectivity too!

Beckman

PS -- I wonder, is there a reliable, regularly updated resource that people
draw upon for seemingly arbitrary dialing rules on a per-country basis?
http://www.wtng.info/ used to be awesome, but it really hasn't been updated
regularly. The Mexico page still mentions the "in-country" mobile prefix of
045, which is deprecated in favor of 044 (now that I've brushed up on
calling Mexico).