[VoiceOps] Appearance of an International call

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:54:16 EDT 2016

That sort of conversation was the intent of my original message. We have seen odd things happen from one carrier to another when we don't send the whole presentation. The carriers will accept a 10 digit caller ID but then something strange will happen at random. So that's just one of many things that could be going on.

Sent from my iPhone