[VoiceOps] Issues reaching UK DIDs and UK Numbers?

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Fri Jun 24 10:39:21 EDT 2016

I'm not sure if it is Brexit related, but a customer is reporting and we
are seeing delays, higher-than-usual busy responses and straight-up
failures in reaching UK destinations, and reaching some of our London DIDs.

We're in communication with our carriers for both orig and term; I'm
curious if others are seeing similar issues in and with UK numbers.