[VoiceOps] VoIP Innovations reliability

Nathan Anderson nathana at fsr.com
Wed Mar 2 06:43:09 EST 2016

There has been a lot of good discussion off-list, but the quick newsflash update is that it appears they are being hit with DDoS.  This sucks, but at least grants me some degree of empathy.

My customers, on the other hand, could not care less what the underlying cause is.  All they know is that they have had hit-and-miss service today.

-- Nathan