[VoiceOps] G.729 A/B Experiences

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Mar 11 18:54:46 EST 2016

‎Yeah, touché. I just meant that for 8 Kbps that's pretty good. That doesn't mean it's a worthwhile call experience.

--
Alex Balashov | Principal | Evariste Systems LLC
1447 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 700

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.csrpswitch.com/

Sent from my BlackBerry.