[VoiceOps] CID inbound route testing from DID 417-xxx-xxxx

Rafael Possamai rafaelpossa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 10:58:50 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I happen to have a DID that's very similar to that of a large
hospital/healthcare provider hundreds of miles away, only difference being
the area code (they are 417 and I am 414).

This means I get several calls a week from folks that don't pay attention
to the numbers they dial (or the hospital printed some material with wrong
number or has a website with the wrong number).

With that in mind, I really would appreciate if you could help me test an
inbound route I have on my 3cx blocking all 417* numbers calling my DID
*414-269-2220*

If you have access to a 417 area code DID, I'd appreciate if you could call
414-269-2220 and help me get this working.

If I get it to work, I might even let it play a recording telling them they
got the wrong number instead of a fast busy.

Thanks in advance!

Rafael