[VoiceOps] XMPP to SIP Gateway

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:01:23 EDT 2016

You mean like automatically proxying all email through RIM's HQ so RIM and
various govts can more easily intercept all email? Still remember that
massive blackberry blackout that caused email outage for everyone even
through the customers mail servers were up and functioning fine :)

the good old days of blackerry......

chris