[VoiceOps] XMPP to SIP Gateway

Ryan Delgrosso ryandelgrosso at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 10:42:48 EDT 2016

I guess it would depend on what the scope of said gateway were to be. Is
the expectation to bridge messaging? presence? voice? Do the AOR's on
both sides align or is transform required. What XEP's and what RFC's are
expected to be supported?

When I was originally investigating this I found the gateway functions
of most FOSS components were woefully inadequate (up to being borderline
unusable except in the esoteric environment their original creator wrote
them for).