[VoiceOps] Looking for a good defense for a bad VoIP provider

Rafael Possamai rafael at e2wsolutions.com
Mon Mar 28 15:24:30 EDT 2016

I learned this the hard way, but now I only continue to service customers
if they actually understand the value brought by a secure and reliable
service. As soon as they want to cut corners, for one reason or another,
and that becomes a huge issue (like in your case), I make use of a
"termination for convenience" clause that I have in all my contracts and
within 90 days I no longer have to service this customer, they can find
some other provider to make their lives hell.

No more servicing every customer with insane expectations of cost vs
benefit.

*Rafael Possamai*
Founder & CEO at E2W Solutions
*office:* (414) 269-6000