[VoiceOps] Centrex Nodes

Nathan Anderson nathana at fsr.com
Wed May 11 04:46:19 EDT 2016

It occurs to me that if you didn't want to build an Asterisk box with a PRI interface, or hunt down an already-assembled embedded system that can run Asterisk and has a built-in T1/PRI interface (they are scarce) and wanted an off-the-shelf solution instead, you could probably pair the Citel Portico box up with an Adtran TA900e.  Phones go into Citel, Citel talks SIP with Adtran, Adtran terminates telco PRI.

-- Nathan