[VoiceOps] Asterisk IVR Visualization

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:27:13 EDT 2016

Charge them enough so that it's either worth your while, or they back off.

I had seen an Asterisk flowcharting software a long time ago, and tried it,
but now I can't find it again.  There's something called Visual Dialplan
that creates a dialplan from a flowchart-style UI, but I don't know if it
can do the reverse.