[VoiceOps] Faxing over SIP - (88) INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION

Tanguy Dangelser tdangelser at guyacom.fr
Sun Nov 27 23:46:00 EST 2016

Hi,

I know that faxing over SIP can be source of a whole lot of issues, but I
am wondering if someone had the same that I am currently running into.

I have a softphone (Zoiper) sending a fax (TIFF image sent to a physical
fax on PSTN) through a SIP platform with freeswitch / kamailio which is
forwarding the fax to my PSTN Gateway (telcobridges TMG800), the fax is
detected as T38 and everything looks good, except that it ends with (88)
INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION

Does anyone has an idea what might cause this and what could help resolve
the issue ? I can send the trace if you email me. Any help appreciated.

Thank you,

Tanguy

--

*Tanguy DANGELSER*
Résidence petit Chalet – Châton

Tél : +594 (0) 594 25 00 00 - Fax : +594 (0) 594 25 37 85

<https://fr-fr.facebook.com/guyacom>
<http://hu.linkedin.com/company/guyacom>   <service.technique at guyacom.fr>
   <http://www.youtube.com/user/GUYACOM>   <http://www.guyacom.net/>