[VoiceOps] Speed to Text API

Peter E peeip989 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 13:37:22 EDT 2016

You can use Watson as a service direct from IBM.

http://www.ibm.com/watson/developercloud/speech-to-text.html

On Sep 14, 2016, at 13:16, Aryn Nakaoka 808.356.2901 <anakaoka at trinet-hi.com> wrote:

AT&T is shutting down "Watson" Speech to Text API... does anyone have a similar platform?

- cost was very inexpensive $99 / year for 1,000,000 transcriptions or something like that.
- already built dictionary , IBM Watson requires we build the dictionary

Trying to send .wav files (asterisk voicemail) and get back a transcription of the voicemails.

*Ideally we house the machine so we are sure no one copies the voicemails.

Thanks,
Aryn

808.356.2901