[VoiceOps] TN and carrier list in a rate center

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Wed Apr 5 19:58:31 EDT 2017

If you're set up in the NPAC then your access provider probably has
something which can do thousand block reports on demand, i.e. Neustar Port
PS.

This this is a serious part of your business and you don't already have
access then consider applying as a Provider of Telecom Related Services.

Regards,

*Calvin Ellison*
Voice Operations Engineer
calvin.ellison at voxox.com