[VoiceOps] International Provider

David Wessell david at ringfree.com
Fri Apr 14 09:14:56 EDT 2017

Any recommendations for an international sip provider? We have consistent
complaints of quality issues from ThinQ and VoIP Innovations.

Thanks
David

--
David Wessell
*Co-Owner*, Ringfree Communications, Inc.
Email:  david at ringfree.com
Website:  www.ringfree.com
475 S Church St. Suite 700
Hendersonville, NC 28792
[image: Twitter] <https://www.twitter.com/RingfreeCom> [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/Ringfree> [image: LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/ringfree-communications-llc>
How was your experience?
Tell us by taking our Customer Service Survey
<https://www.supersimplesurvey.com/Survey/16842/signature/>.
*Confidentiality Note: * This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender
and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.