[VoiceOps] International Provider

John S. Robinson jsr at communichanic.com
Fri Apr 14 15:36:47 EDT 2017

On a related subject,   I am looking for high quality SIP
/*origination*/ provider from Peru and Chile.   We need about 3 to 5
channels with 200 - 300 minutes per month to start.   I have tested with
the "usual suspects" and so far the quality has been disappointing.

Any recommendations or proposals would be welcome.

Thanks in advance,

    Communichanic Consultants, Inc.
    John S. Robinson <mailto:jsr at communichanic.com>, President
    /office:/  +1 708-246-8900