[VoiceOps] Fax ATAs/devices

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Fri Apr 28 17:39:30 EDT 2017

Black construction paper, wow that brings back memories of when we used to get junk faxes and asked to be removed, we would give them a week or so to comply. If they were abusive and/or flat out ignored our request, we would tape three sheets of black construction paper and put it a loop, dial the number and head out to happy hour.

An added bonus came when we started getting share of the 800 number revenue.

On Apr 28, 2017 5:12 PM, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 08:54:31PM +0000, Brooks Bridges wrote:

> I hope you got the double platinum oxygen free Monster cable from Best
> Buy?  They send faxes TWICE as fast as normal cables.  ☺

But only if you burn them in for 24-36 hours first by continuously
faxing sheets of black construction paper. Otherwise the Super G3
Acceleration coating doesn't undergo the proper neutron bombardment.

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)