[VoiceOps] Fax Solutions

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 13:30:56 EST 2017

We ran a demo of Faxback some time ago, it was great.  We decided not to
buy for a couple of reasons, but none had to do with the quality of the
product.  If the cost fits your model, it's a great solution.

One reason was that we naïvely believed that fax would soon die, as it
should have died over a decade ago.