[VoiceOps] Escalating a problem with a Cox routing error

Izzy Goldstein - TeleGo igoldstein at telego.net
Thu Feb 16 15:39:10 EST 2017

​provide CPX NOC the Call Examples of the calls that dont work
they can track why that COX customer couldn't place the call​

also sometimes re-advertising the TN with the LRN can help

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 3:37 PM, Carlos Alvarez <caalvarez at gmail.com> wrote:

> They seemed very unhappy with that suggestion, so I was looking for other
> options.  They are lawyers, and don't want to ask their customers to do
> work for them.
>

> On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 1:36 PM, Matthew Yaklin <myaklin at firstlight.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Does the customer know anyone who is local to them that uses Cox and
>> would kindly open up a ticket with Cox listing the ported numbers they
>> cannot call?
>>
>> That may be a possible fix if your customer understands your predicament
>> and feels they can ask that Cox customer for a bit of help.
>>

>> Matt
>> ------------------------------

Izzy Goldstein

Chief Technology Officer

Main: (212) 477-1000 x 2085 <(212)%20477-1000>

Direct: (929) 477-2085

Website: www.telego.com <http://www.telego.net/>

<http://www.telego.com/>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have
received this e-mail in error please notify us immediately by email reply
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or
distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Any
views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of TeleGo (T). Employees of TeleGo
are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to
infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal
right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to TeleGo
policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned.
TeleGo will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and
the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other
liability arising.

TeleGo Hosted PBX <https://youtu.be/DaT8YAZ4V0w>