[VoiceOps] Escalating a problem with a Cox routing error

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:57:36 EST 2017

Surely not on purpose, but the fact that they were arrogant ("there's no
way we'd port a number incorrectly") and didn't want to help was the only
reason I went after them for cash.  We wasted a lot of time on the matter.
The porting guy could have researched it and returned it in seconds, but he
simply refused to go find the physical port order.  "My database says we
should port this number."

But hey, I get 330x35 Mbps at home, so they're good as an ISP...